Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kasneb Cpa Section 1 Syllabus

WINNER You ..........................




Sono contentissima di aver lasciato votare voi,in quanto per me sarebbe stato molto , ma molto difficile la scelta.Purtroppo devo fare una permessa:purtroppo il commento e il voto anche se non influisce minimamente di GF non posso prendere in considerazione in quanto ha votato dopo la scadenza.Ora bando alle chiacchiere :
PRIMO PREMIO DEL MIO BLOG CANDY-CARD PER UOMO
VINCE votato da voi la card
NUMERO
3


Il premio che won and this:
Now for you:
I wrote all names

Closed for good
reshuffled all her going
the goddess of fortune has taken out the person who has signed with the Pb
Who wins this:

I wanted to reward you all, but the rules are quelle.Chi won, I write that we put d ' agreement for the delivery of premio.Ora can post the card on your blog.
Next time maybe I can upload the video, this time I did.
Thanks to all who have participated in both the card and you votato.Se you would like to continue to follow.
Thank you, thank you, thank ............

0 comments:

Post a Comment