Saturday, September 20, 2008

What Does The G Mean In Pokemon Cards

Morire...e dover continuare a vivere..




It 's been a long time since my last post ...... quell'ordinaria From Sunday, March 30, when I was still alive ... although not the faintest idea what was live ....

An endless amount of time to my eyes ...
.. during which I lost my mom.

And I missed you too ..
.. because all of a sudden became black ..
.. my soul, my heart, my thoughts, my dreams, my future.


Damn April 9 died with her, that was my soft, warm, colorful and scented sunshine ... And yet in this grueling game that is Life, it was decided that I should go on, get up and learn to walk with me always carrying the weight of pain, which embraced the anger became rock and has settled on my shoulders and the bottom of my heart.

And it's all to be rewritten, all to remake .....

The true miracles of life?

The birth ...... and still be able to walk when you're dead inside.
A warm hug to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment