Saturday, March 29, 2008

How Do You Remove Semen

Sono di nuovo qui! :P


do not go around here for a while! Meanwhile, spring has begun, there was Easter, cold and gray are interspersed with other beautifully lit by a warm sun and beautiful thoughts in my head and thoughts were bad data hunting each other in a race that the end has not seen no winners or losers ...

Tonight Andrea and I we were in Pieve di Cento to the carnival ... There was a mess of crazy people, and carts it all ... But I threw as usual I could not take anything .. . except for a little cold, a portion di patate fritte sommerse da ketchup e maionese, e un milione di coriandoli, di cui troveremo traccia sia in auto che in soggiorno fino a Natale o giù di lì! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment